Comprehensive evaluation of the customer needs assessment and the key strategic initiatives recommended for DEA
Client / Industry Brief
- The Dubai Entrepreneurship Academy (DEA) was originally established to create a new generation of entrepreneurs by offering different training programs, that would equip them with the professional competencies to build, sustain and develop high-performing ventures, across various economic sectors and industries.
Key Project Objectives
- The project objective was to review the DEA’s current strategy and to develop a Strategic Roadmap’, that aims at addressing the current and evolving needs of entrepreneurs, across different stages of their professional growth and business venture lifecycle.
- The DEA Strategy Roadmap project provided DEA with an integrated Strategy Map, taking resource, internal process, customer and value perspectives into account.
- DEA acquired a list of 19 initiative recommendations (with initiative charter for each) – to be implemented over the course of next 3 years, along with overall budget allocation and resource requirements needed.
- The project deliverables allowed the potential for DEA to become the key Entrepreneurship Entity in Dubai and the region, providing for entrepreneur needs across the life stages.