Spearheading the strategy management office of an organisation in Qatar
Client / Industry Brief
- The Client is the member of a prominent Qatari family and has started his own venture
- The company strikes partnerships with international firms looking for business opportunities in the country and the region
- The company has interests in a variety of sectors and chooses projects which embody Qatar Vision 2030.
- Liaison with international partners and stakeholders looking to do business in Qatar.
- Creating an investment strategy that is profitable and sustainable for the company given its risk profile.
- Analyze opportunities brought to the company as well as recommend opportunities sourced by Empact.
- Streamline certain company processes in order to optimize lead time while interacting with stakeholders in a live transaction
- Lead transactions for the company
- Creation of an investment plan and strategy in order to focus resources on deals that have the highest chance of success
- Successfully partnered with a New Zealand based sanitizer company to become the exclusive distribution in the MENA region
- Established a JV with a British company that was able to bid and subsequently win an open tender for a government entity in Qatar
- Established a JV with an Australian company to work with MOPH on a PPP for a blood fractionation plasma unit